Monday, January 10, 2022

Burger Chan 2.0

To be honest, I never was able to go to Burger Chan when they were at Greenway.
So now that they're out in the Galleria area, I have no excuse not to.

They got a pretty big kitchen and a whole line of orders, even for a soft opening.

Can't complaint, because everything tasted good.

Just got a regular patty on brioche bun with lettuce, onion, cheese, and mushroom with aioli sauce.  YUM!  You can customize with a lot of choices and combo.  You can even have the sauces on the side.  You can make as many combos as you want.  

I will say, $5 only gets you 1 patty and that's a lot for me, but the owner was warning me, that's a kids size.  To me, that's plenty.

I also got their tots, which they were kind enough to remind me that they are spicy.  So, keep that in mind.

On your way to the line, there are mini clipboards with order forms so that you can place your order.  The customization is on there as well.  You can get a burger base, a hot dog base, or a falafel as your base.  Then there's the fries and combo therefore.

Though it was crowded, the burger was worth while.  They have seating at the store and also right outside in front of the office building entrance.  While you're in line, feel free to read their inspirational quote, give their daily puzzle a try.


For their soft opening, Burger Chan's puzzle was a simple math problem, but you have to do it the long form (think multiplication) and have to show your work.  That's cool because I'm standing in line any way.  This way, it keeps me busy and give me something to do while I wait.

The prize was a Big Mac macarons that shaped like a burger.  This looked like it too.  It is actually their apple pie flavor and it looks like a mini burger.

Anyway, will definitely go back to Burger Chan when it's less hectic.  I do appreciate the easy access and lots of parking.  Both in front of the store and the garage attached.

Burger Chan
5353 W. Alabama 

Houston, Tx 77056

https://burgerchanhtx.com


No comments: