Monday, January 31, 2022

Bellagreen

The weather is so nice out that you can enjoy the sun a bit.  So we went to sit outside at City Centre.
My eyes were bigger than my stomach and ordered the grilled chicken with honey fried goat cheese over a bed of arugula.  First off the chicken was grilled nicely, didn't turn too dry.  The Honey Fried Goat Cheese is delicious, but I wouldn't put the two together.  My taste buds were confuse, my stomach though I needed protein on top of protein just a different kind and at the end it was great in concept not in my tummy.

We got smart this time, as we park, we placed the order via app.  When we arrived, all we have to do is to grab a nice sunny seat and food was ready in no time, which was helpful since we have little people with us, and they don't care how long it takes the kitchen, they are restless and want food.  That worked out nicely.

Seating out at the patio at City Centre is nice, once the kids are done eating, we turn them loose to play at the lawn and you can keep an eye on them as they roam around.  Easy going.

Bellagreen - City Centre
800B Town & Country Blvd
Houston, TX 77024
713-464-5557
https://bellagreen.com

 

No comments: