Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Torchy's Taco

Been a while since I was at Torchy's
First off, Queso & Guac - why not both.  We got half size on both, and let the indulgence begin!

Got me 2 tacos for lunch.

This is Democrat - Barbacoa, onion, cilantro, pepper jack, they give you a slice of the avocado.  The Brisket is pretty good which draws me to this taco.  The meat at this shop is not as well marinated as the Woodlands one, which you can tell when the flavors are lacking.  Of course I put some queso on top, it cannot be bad.

Then I got the Beef Fajita, it comes with beef, onion, cheddar and jack cheese with pico.  This is better flavor and maybe because it's different kinds of meat, but it's good.  Will come back for this one. 

I was surprised that different shop's taco tasted different.  Then again, thinking back, I've been to the one in the Woodlands more times that I have here at Gessner's location, so maybe just got accustomed to the taste.

Torchy's Tacos 
1035 Gessner Rd
Ste A
Houston, TX 77055
832-304-2700
https://torchystacos.com/location/memorial-city/

 

No comments: