Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Da Boba

I was picking up lunch and saw this place.

I saw the bear and the bear top, I was sucked in.

The shop is at a corner, so it's pretty spacious.  They have tons of seating indoors and because they're at the corner, they have extra space out front as a patio.  Point is, if you need a spot to work, they've got space.

I've been doing a lot more fruit teas lately, instead of milk tea.  This is the Passion Fruit Green Tea with jelly and coconut jelly.  I like theirs, the 'regular' is not super sweet.  

A tip though, when they give you the receipt, keep it.  They do ask for it in order to get your drink.  I had already stuffed it in the bottom of my purse and had to dig it back out.  That was awkward.

DaBoba
11360 Bellaire Blvd
#80
Houston, TX 77072
346-570-2933  


 

No comments: