Monday, February 7, 2022

Brian's Bitchin' Bakery part 2

The other Brian's Pop-Up was for Lunar New Year.

I missed the pre-order so had to line up early.

 I got the lovely Thai-Tea-ramisu - one of my favs.  The texture and flavor is awesome, love, love, love. 
This is the Vietnamese Coffee, it's a good flavor but my favorite is still the Thai Tea.

This is a Pandarizpan - it's a mix of Pandan and Marzipan.  I'm not usually a fan of marzipan, but this combo with the Pandan works.  It has good thicc cookie texture, moist and a hint of almond paste.  Typically bakers mix pandan and coconut, so a mix with almond is a new one for me.

This is Toasted Black Sesame Miso Caramel.  First bite you know what this reminds me of?  A dim sum dessert.  When you warm it up for 15 seconds in the microwave, it really does taste like the sesame and sweet mix.

This one is Thai Tea - not as good as the tiramisu, have I told you how much I liked their Tea-ramisu?

This is the Red Bean - I warmed it up but it got too mushy, so it's not as good as I'd hope it'd be.

This is the Citrus Five Spice - you really can taste the citrus. The spices aren't too strong, but it does bring all the flavors together nicely.  I'd get this one again.

Make sure you follow him on Instagram, that's where he announce his next pop up or new flavors.

Brian's Bitchin' Bakery
https://www.instagram.com/briansbitchinbakeryofficial/?hl=en

 

No comments: