Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Bao Shi Yi

Needed a quick pick-me-up.  Went back to Bao Shi Yi. 
They have the regular bubble tea (boba) and I got the Grapefruit Slice Tea - for some reason, towards the bottom of the tea, that was bitter, not sure if the rind of the grapefruit is scraped out or what. 


Got the Braised Beef Noodle - I always forget how spicy it can be.  But it has noodles, beef so soft that falls off each bite and bok choy.  It's a very nice combo and also easy when you order online and grab it to-go.

I think now that pandemic is at a lull, the cool containers they once had are gone.  Luckily, I don't live far and can get home quickly to enjoy the dish before it congeals. 

I highly recommend you order online first and by the time you get there, the food will be ready.  

Bao Shi Yi
2328 Kirby Dr
Houston, TX 
346-867-3941
https://baoshiyibunhouse.com



 

No comments: