Thursday, April 28, 2022

Little Dreamer's coffee

Saw Little Dreamer at another pop up market, and it's early enough, thought I'd stop by.
I was going to get the Oat milk Latte, then the guy said if you want, we have it pre-made and cold.  Well, it's hot out, you sold me on it.  It does say: Greatest OatMilk of All Time.  I thought they would have something clever with the Oat Milk Latte.  I will say that the taste is more like dark cafe au last than a milk latte.  Typically oat milk latte has a thicker texture and taste nutier, but for some reason, not a lot of nut flavor comes thru but felt like darker roast coffee in a bottle with milk.

You can catch Little Dreamer at Heights Mercantile Market or Rice Village's market or at their box at the Stomping Ground.

Little Dreamer Coffee
https://www.littledreamercoffee.com

 

No comments: