Thursday, April 21, 2022

Craft Creamery

We were around Montrose and decided to pop into Craft Creamery.
It's next to this little dive bar that I used to hang when I was in my 20s.

They have an array of flavors and not your Baskin Robin type either.  I tried the Wagyu - it was meaty.  They had the Ranch Brisket - and you taste the BBQ sauce, but it was sour to me. 

I got the CCC- which is coffee cinnamon cardamom.

You can really taste the cinnamon and cardamom with the coffee.  It really reminds me of Golden Milk latte I had downtown.  The only difference is that there's no tumeric.  It actually was pretty good.  They have have sorbet and not just the fruity type.  You, of course can try it till your heart content, but you can also do a 7 scoop flight, and get 7 of whatever you'd like flavors. 

But whatever you do, open your mind everything they have there are made in house and it's because of that they have the liberty to make the flavors that they do.  It's pretty fun.

Craft Creamery
1338 Westheimer Rd
Houston, TX 77006
214-740-4970
https://craftcreameryhtx.com



 

No comments: