Wednesday, October 5, 2022

The Original Chop Shop

Few of us at the office decided to order out.
Never had Chop Shop before, so this is new to me.

I had originally going to get a salad, but instead got a wrap.  This is their Chicken and Prosciutto wrap.  They offer gluten free wrap for an up-charge. Sure, why not.  As the name said, it has chicken and prosciutto.  It also has fontina cheese, fig (my favorite), arugula, and dijon.  I will say the dijon doesn't over empowering the flavor.  I also very much like the fig and cheese combo, so can't go wrong there.  It's actually a pretty good combo.  Definitely will get it again next time.

You can order online, they offer pickup, curbside or delivery via UberEats.

The Original Chop Shop
5018D San Felipe
Houston, TX 77056
https://originalchopshop.com 



 

No comments: