Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Burger-Chan 2.0

Really was craving some delicious burger, and came back to Burger-chan.
I walked up and Diane took a min, and remembered that I had done a birthday party cater for my son.  I was just telling her that the burgers was so popular that the kids were asking if they can take it home.  As opposed to the normal party problem where you are trying to send people home with food.  This time they volunteer to take them. 

Grabbed a housemade lemonade, and here's my buzzer for my food.

Aww, sweet fantasy, here's my lunch!

Check that burger, I added Swiss cheese, lettuce and mushroom.   Every burger is made to order.

Got me some Tater Tots - gosh I miss these guys.  They sprinkled some flavor on it, not too spicy, gives it some flavor texture, wolfed down the whole thing in no time.

Here's a closer look to my burger.  What I didn't tell you is that I got the small one Pattie burger, but I also added seared spam on there.  OMG!  MEAT!!!!  It was so good.  Don't worry, I split it and took half home.  But let me tell you, it was awesome and satisfying.  

Because they are made to order, it does take a tad longer than say your favorite fast food joint.  But worry not!  They have daily puzzle problem on the board that you can use this time to test your brain and see if it still in good shape.  Take the answer to the bar and not only get braggin rights, you may also win a prize!  Just a little something to keep you occupied while you wait for your food.

They are open from 7a-3pm.  They have Greenway Coffee on the ready if you come and get a Brekkie.  But they do not serve dinner, which I was looking around and thought, just as well, since Hidden Omakase is next door and don't need to fight for parking spots.  

Burger-Chan
5353 W. Alabama
Ste 110
Houston, TX 77056
832-408-0860
https://burgerchanhtx.com


 

No comments: