Monday, June 19, 2023

Bazille

It's been some years since I've been to Bazille.
It is on the top floor of Nordstrom.  It's tucked away, but worth going for a business lunch.  Got me a fancy lemon soda.

When you can't chew, your selection is supremely limited.  I went to the Signature Housemade Soup.  It's kinda like a chicken noodle but with bits of noodles and shredded chicken.  I appreciated the bread but since I can't really chew, as good as it was, I was only able to partake a little before I ache.  

At any rate, back to the soup.  It's nice texture to the soup base, not just a plain broth (think chicken noodle soup), there's more protein than I usually get, which is appreciated.  The soup that has a bit of kick for flavor but not over empowering.  

Service is like any mid-range price type service.  Even though it's hidden, they do get busy during peak hours.  So if you're in the middle of shopping and needed a break, stop by and grab a meal. 

Bazille
inside Nordstrom
5192 Hidalgo
Houston, TX 77056

No comments: