Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Lady M Cake Boutique

As they say, curiosity kills the cat.  If it's about food, then it'll kill a fat cat.
I heard Lady M moved to a permanent store front, had to go check it out. 

It's super snazzy and fancy in there.  It is located across from the Apple Store. 

All the lovely cakes are on displayed.

I had asked for Matcha ones, but they ran out of individual slices, so guess how nice was the staff?!

He went and cut one up for me right there and then.  So nicely done and all came out beautiful.

End results?  I got 4 slices 

From top to bottom: Matcha, Pistachio, Lavender, and Guava (brand new)

I like their cream is very full in flavor, you don't feel like it's skimpy or last taste.  

This is the Guava one, their newest flavor.  I like how they have cream at the bottom, layer of the guava jam in the middle, so every bite you get some fruit flavor. 

So you can order the cakes, whole or slices online, and then go pickup via their site.  Or you can obviously go there and see them for yourself.  Where to park: to be honest, the best time to go is during weekday. I used to work inside the mall that would've been convenient.  But now that I don't, I would wait till after 5p on weekday and go up the ramp by Saks, and there's some bank parking.  The bank close at 5p, so just pay attention.  You go into the mall, and elevator, get to 2nd floor.  As you exit, look around, you can see it from the elevators.  They are facing the Apple Store, which you cannot miss.  I parked there, zipped in and out with no issue.


Lady M Cake Boutique
inside Galleria 2
5085 Westheimer Rd
B3650
Houston, TX 77056

No comments: