Thursday, September 7, 2023

Tiger Sugar

I don't usually go to Tiger Sugar, but if you put Hello Kitty on it, I'll be there!
They did a collaboration with Hello Kitty.  The first day of roll out the line was around the corner, which in this heat, I gave up. 

Came back after hearing that they had restocked, but I was back too late.  So got a Milk Tea instead.  There's a trick, you have to shake it 15 times for it to be ready to drink.  It's awfully specific instructions, but it worked.  The drink mixed well to taste.

Came back a second time after hearing they restocked (again), and I got Mango Sago.  It has a nice mango taste to it, but not a lot of sago to speak off, it has mango jelly, which is a nice touch.  Again, shake it 15 times to mix well.

I finally got my hands on what I came here for: the 3D Hello Kitty drink holder.  The Hello Kitty head is the side and there's a handle, so if your drink sweats, it has a holder and you don't have to hang on to it all the time.  Besides that, you can also get the cups too.

Tiger Sugar
9393 Bellaire Blvd 
Ste D
Houston, TX 77036

 

No comments: