Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Katz's

Went to the bright and shiny Katz's in the Heights. 
It's lovely, tons of parking, the patio area is big and now that we're in patio weather, it's perfect to sit out there.

I love the new mesh with the classics.  

Totally forget they serve cocktails all day.  And it's true that they Never Kloses - they run 24 hours.

I got my water and my coffee, it's off to a happy start.

I got the Texas Brisket Breakfast Bowl.  It has loads of meat, with some roasted veggies, and scrambled eggs topped to hollandaise and a side of potato latkes.  I forgot how good those tasted.  I put a little bit of the potato latke, some eggs and some eat in one bite.  It was so yummy.  Totally worth it.

The service was a little awkward, they assigned a server that mostly has tables out in the patio area, and I was already sitting inside.  So he barely stopped by.  I'm pretty much low maintenance when I'm eating out by myself, so I don't need too much but would've been nice if someone stopped by to top off the coffee.  

Katz's Heights
2200 N. Shepherd Dr
Houston, Tx 77008
713-999-4799



 

No comments: