Monday, October 30, 2023

Lysee (NYC)

This really has been a tour of bakeries.

Saw Lysee on IG, and everything os so pretty that had to make a stop.

You walk in, it's dining/cafe on the ground floor and shop on the 2nd floor.  The lay out is like an atelier. 

Each item gets it's space to be featured.

There's some cute ones.

Some seasonal ones.

Some full cakes.

Some individual, personal cakes. 

and cookies.... 

which I had to bring home. 

It's the chocolate flavors

But you know what, the cookies part is not all sweet, it has a bit of saltiness to it. 

Not to mention the cookie texture was soft and not crunchy.  The texture is perfect for Fall weather and a cup of tea or coffee.  Wish I'd gotten more.  Also secretly hope that they ship it to me.  This will definitely be on my list next time I'm in town.


Lysee
44 E. 21st Street
New York, NY

 

No comments: