Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Pizzeria Uno - DFW

When you're stuck at the airport and not certain if your flight is going to take off on time or not, best to grab some food for just-in-case.
The Pizzeria Uno at DFW airport has a bar attached to it.  Also the only food by our gate, so we decided to hang there a bit.

Not sure if it's because I haven't had deep dish in a long time or because I've been smelling other people's pizza.  It was super delicious when it arrived.  It's just a personalize size, but by the time I hacked half of it, I was good to go.  Of course, I love that there's TONS of cheese.  As my friend said: Cheese = Life, and boy is that ever so true.  This is a Supreme, so it has meat, cheese, veggies all in the mix.  No one is complaining over here.

As it turns out, they no longer have locations here in Texas, that might be the last one standing.  That said, you can order it and ship it frozen to you.  THat's not unheard of, Giordano's pizza does that as well.  That way you're never far from a true Chicago Deep Dish.

Pizzeria Uno
Inside DFW Airport
in Terminal E
https://www.unos.com/


 

No comments: