Tuesday, November 7, 2023

North Italia

So greatful to meet up with my friend for lunch.  I don't usually go off campus for lunch, so it's definitely a treat. 
Lunch menu also has lunch specials. 

First thing first, let's do an Arnold Palmer to start.  Our server was so astute that he packed one for me to go to take back to work.  

Yay!  Food's here!!!  LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the carbs.

But first, we got some Zucca Chips, it's one of the joys of coming here.  It's not necessary crunchy but it has texture and nice.  

I got the Bolognese - I know it sound basic, but you know what it's packed with flavors.  It has enough meat, enough sauce to match the pasta.  And of course, I did add extra parmesan on top, because everything is better with parmesan on top. 

We had a LA transplant as our server, super energetic and totally ready to help.  Came by and checked on us often, but also know when to give us space.  Also asked if we want to take our drinks to go and gave us fresh ones, that si greatly appreciated and of course we tip accordingly. 

North Italia
1700 Post Oak Blvd
Ste 190
Houston, TX 77056
281-605-4030



 

No comments: