Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Tofu Village

Been watching alot of Kdrama, and invoke the Korean food craving.
someone recommended Tofu Village, and I've never been before, so very much looking forward to it.

I ordered the set and it came with a small salad first.

I ordered the set with entree and soup.  And it's full size on both.... yikes.  It comes with rice and soup you can choose from many variation.  They all come out piping hot.  Also, they give you an egg, and as it arrive bubbly hot, you are to break the egg and let it 'cook' when the heat is hot enough to cook it.

I love the entree + banchan.  I love all of these.  They have kimchi, fish cake, veggie, kelp, bean sprout, tofu, and pumpkin.

For entree, I got the beef bulgogi, it comes with a little pot of rice.  As you can see, that plate of meat is huge as well with the banchan, so pretty much ate that for 3 days, because I wanted to finish the soup first. 

All of this is for $24.99, and as you grab your check, they give you a little Yukult as digestive.  Since there's so much food, asking for to-go boxes is not a new thing and they're accustomed to people asking.  Overall, the meal came out fast and piping hot.  Even though it's hot, the flavors came out.  In case you're afraid of spice, you can ask them to do mild.  I did medium and everything came out beautifully.

Tofu Village
9889 Bellaire Blvd
Ste 303
Houston, TX 77036
713-777-9889





 

No comments: