Monday, September 14, 2026

Cafe Brazil

When I'm in Dallas, I like to come here for breakfast. 
Not going to lie, great memories of coming here after 2am for breakfast.  Of course, now, it's just a basic breakfast. 

Of course, I love the coffee bar.  They have 6 brew ready to go.  Feel free to mix and match.  Of course, that challenge is the proportion of what you put in the mug.  So if you have concocted something spectacular, it's hard to recreate.  But for coffee lovers, this is great!

Of course, as part of the hydration squad, we also have OJ and water with the coffee.  Start your morning right!

My fave that I can't get elsewhere in Houston, Fruit Pancrepe.  They have a mix of fruit, not just your strawberries or banana - which they have there, but there's also pineapple, grapefruit, and puree of fruit and sauces.  It's great for dipping the crepe.  I love that every bite of crepe + fruit + sauce was just yummy goodness. 

Don't worry, I got a side of bacon for some protein just for good measure.  See! A well balanced breakfast. 

Cafe Brazil
6420 N. Central Expressway
Dallas, TX 75206
214-691-7791





 

No comments: