When I told my dad we wanted Pho, he suggested here.

I've never been here, to be honest. So this is my 1st visit. (photo from Yelp)
The place seems to be always packed. That's because many have dubbed that this is the most authentic Vietnamese food in town.
I got the lemon tea, which was more like lemonade with a hint of tea. It was too sweet for my liking.
I got the Tai Kobe, which is Beef Kobe style. That said, this is small size, and you see it comes with alot of food. There's vermicelli at the bottom, there's beef slices, scallions, and of course you can add your own sprouts, mints and jalapeño pepper too. You mix it all up and it's a very full-bodied dish.
Since they are pretty busy here, coming here on the earlier side of lunch works. The parking lot does have lots of spots, but they do get packed quick. So bring patience.
Pho Bac
153 N. Plano Rd
Richardson, TX 75081
972-231-9205
No comments:
Post a Comment