Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Jerry Built

So David has been passing by Jerry Built and have been meaning to try it. I will say, this place is very nice and thought a bit highly of itself. So much so that they have a valet out front. It's curious, because it's like having valet outside of Fuddruckers or worst yet, McDonald's. So strange. I will say this, it is pretty inside, and they do play on the farm to table bit. They do use the local ingredients and use no hormon beef. Their seasoning is good, but if you asked them for no bun, beware, this is what you'll end up with.Well, I did ask for no bun, just didn't realized that they'll put it in a styrofoam bow instead of a plate. I'll take a paper plate.


For the rest of it, the fries are pretty good, I wish they'd be a bit crispier and not so mushy. They do have milkshake that looked enticing, but I'm very much partial to Smashburger's shake. The neat thing Jerry Built has is one of the newer model of coke dispenser. I know you must think I'm crazy to brag about a coke machine, but this is one of the new models that on the front end is nifty and high tech, where you can use their touch screen to get your soda. But on the back end, it helps tally up the user count, and how it can help the place market better in the future. You can catch that segment on CNBC, yes total nerd talk here.


Jerry Built
you can easily miss the building, but not the big bull
3501W. Holcombe Blvd
Houston, Texas 77025
713-664-2874
http://www.jerrybuiltburgers.com/

No comments: