Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Maine-ly Sandwiches

Went back to Maine-ly sandwich because I have a Living Social discount.
So, let's start with the orange soda.
I got the half Lobster Roll, which I learned that if you get the full roll it's actually alot of food.  And a cup of the clam chowder.  I will say that the clam chowder isn't as great as I'd imagined it to be.  Their lobster roll never disappoints.  I like how the roll is toasted with butter on it, stuffed with steamed lobster with mayo and lightly peppered.

It is a casual setting.  You go get a ticket, market what you want, hand it to the cashier.  Grab your drink, your whoopi pie, and a number and grab a sit.  They'll get you your food.  Of course, don't forget to pick up after yourself after you're done.

Maine-ly Sandwich
3310 S. Shepherd Dr
Houston, TX 77098
713-942-2150
https://www.mainelysandwiches.com

No comments: