Monday, January 15, 2018

Noodles & More

Since it's been so cold, wanted something to warm my belly...
yet, came into NAM and got a Iced Vietnamese Coffee.  I will say that theirs is not strong enough for me.
For starter, we got the egg rolls.  I like this starter, nice and crunchy and you wrap it with lettuce leaf and dip in the fish sauce.  One of my favs wherever I go.
I got the Un-Pho-gettable Pho.  It's the equivalent of Pho Duc Biet elsewhere.  It has eye round beef, beef meatball, brisket and in beef broth.  Of course, you get scallions, onions, and sprouts.  Talk about yummy for my tummy.  It just warms you all the way.

Price is on the higher side than any hole in the wall Vietnamese place, but it's decent and fast.  You walk up, order, pick a table and they bring the food to you.  Parking is not an issue, they have some out front and lots more in the back lot.  Worth checking out.

Noodles & More
2512 Rice Blvd
Houston, TX 77005
713-533-1188
http://namnoodlesandmore.com

No comments: