Thursday, December 15, 2016

NAM

Went to Rice Village to grab a quick dinner.
Been a while since I was at NAM, but for something quick and good, this is the place to go.
They have a little bit of Vietnamese, Thai, and Chinese.  Here, I got Thai Iced tea, nice and sweet, but be careful not to order it so late, it has lots of caffeine.
Beef Satay - nice prime meat, grilled with peanut and scallion finish, take some of that veggie too, it's good for balancing meat and veggie out.
I got the Grilled Pork Vermicelli bowl, which is bun thit nuong in Vietnamese.  It has vermicelli, which the NAM version is thicker for some reason.  Sprouts, carrots, cucumber, lettuce, pork, peanut and scallion, with fish sauce pending to be poured in and mix.  It's delicious, love the pork not chewy,  nicely grilled, and mixed it all up, it's nice and balanced.  Let me tell you, my tummy loved it!

Noodles and More
2512 Rice Blvd
Houston, TX 77005
713-533-1188
http://namnoodlesandmore.com

No comments: