Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Arthur Ave

Finally got a chance to meet up with my friend Joanne.
Driven by but never been to Arthur Ave and heard a few things about it, so my interest was peaked.
Got a yummy Cesar Salad, it has real anchovies on them.  I haven't had a decent anchovy Cesar Salad was at Provision.
This is the 187th Street Pizza... it has mushroom, prosciutto, ricotta, parmesan, and arugula.  It is super yummy and delicious.  Just because I love prosciutto.  LOL.
Ordered the Happy Hour portion of spaghetti and meatball.  The meatball is actually pretty packed in there, the pasta is fresh, you can tell they homemade that one.  The sauce is tasty but not clumpy.  Truly a nice balance of meat to pasta ratio.  Not too heavy, and didn't feel like I have to be wheeled out of there.  I totally dig that.

There's parking at the lot next to the building or you can take advantage of valet.  When the weather was nicer, you can sit at the patio.  And as fancy as the decor is, this is totally a family friendly place. I mean, how can it not be with the yummy pasta and pizza.  They do have a backroom for private parties if necessary.  But there are big booths for gatherings too.

We were there just in time for Happy Hour, and sitting at the bar it's pretty good.  You get tentative service, when it's about time up, they come by to remind you for last call.  I always enjoyed sitting by the bar.  

Arthur Ave
1111 B Studewood St
by 11th St
Houston, TX 77008
832-582-7146
http://arthuravehou.com




No comments: