Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Halal Guys

Been meaning to try Halal Guys in Houston for some time.
Not that I've ever tried them when I was in New York... 
As a matter of fact, they have a cart right outside of my office building in Midtown (NY), and I never took advantage of that.
Like the food cart, the menu is super simple...
Here's my meal:
Gyro sandwich with the 'crack sauce' - er I mean the white sauce, that comes with fries.  By the way, share that with someone, I can't even make thru half way.
Here's my gyro... meat are super small pieces, so easily making a mess everywhere along with the lettuce and onions.  There are a lot of customization you can do when you're there, so don't be shy.  I did a small drizzle of white sauce which is lighter than a tzatziki sauce with a squirt of bbq sauce, that combo is super awesome, highly recommend that.

When you get there, the parking is small but you can park next door at the abandoned diner.  There is a flow of traffic to the small shop, and besides the seating you see in the shop, there's a small patio seating, but there's a ton of seating at the back, so go check that out too.

The Halal Guys
by the Shepherd Triangle
3821 Farnham St
Houston, TX 77098
713-681-5464
https://thehalalguys.com

No comments: