Monday, December 10, 2018

Kura Revolving Sushi Bar

Went back to Kura for dinner.
Since it was cold, got a nice cup of hot green tea.
I love their ordering system... so high tech.
I got the calamari on order.
Got a yellow tail
Garlic Ponzu Tuna - pretty tasty
Seared Salmon with Mayo on top.
Premium Beef - one of my fav.
Eel Hand Roll in soy paper
Another one of my fav, the Hokkaido Milk Cream Tart.  

I like coming to Kura, my experience has been good.  The food is fresh and they are readily available.  We were heading to a show, so that helps.  As soon as we sat down it's ready for us to grab.  The only thing is for special orders, which does take a bit of time, but they do serve them up via the belt pretty quickly.  Basically, the reason I was late to the show was not because of their service as much as the traffic to parking.  

This time, we did have 15 plates and got us a prize ball.  It is quite funny, when you deposit 5 plates there's a short cartoon, same for 10 too, and 15 is when the prize ball fall from the machine up top.  It's a hodge podge of random gift, but it's so cute.

Kura Revolving Sushi Bar
13513 University Blvd
Ste B500
Sugarland, TX 77479
https://kurausa.com

No comments: