Thursday, January 24, 2019

Daily Grill

Went to a Happy Hour function at Daily Grill.
I love how colorful drinks can be.  Of course, I had my Midori Sour (yes, I drink like a 21 year old), but it tastes like a Jolly Rancher, can't help it.
Nice plating, we have veggie plate, and hummus with cucumber and pita bread.   The pita was nice and warm, so I was hooked.
Cheese and fruit tray.  Let's face it, you put cheese in from of me, I'll gobble them up.  They also included some soft cheese.

I didn't take a picture of the most important part, they brought out calamari and chicken wings.  And who doesn't like either of those?  They brought out sauces for them too, I basically was the only person that kept picking on the calamari.

I see that their normal Happy Hour the pricing is on the higher side except for Monday and Tuesday where they have specials.  But there are couple of bar menu that I'm curious about, like the bacon cheddar tots, Ahi Tuna sashimi, and the surf & turf taco.  Well, just have to come back for it.

Daily Grill
Inside Galleria Mall
5085 Westheimer Rd
Houston, TX 77056
713-960-5997
http://www.dailygrill.com/locations/daily-grill-houston-texas/

No comments: