Monday, January 7, 2019

Kura's Revolving Sushi

Went back to Kura's Sushi since we were in the area.
Salmon Skin on the left, a tad chewy, not my thing.  Garlic Tuna Steak on the right, pretty ok.
I like their Umami Oil Seared Beef 
Seared Salmon, I like the one in Midtown's better.
Besides the specialty stuff, they have the standard faire too.  
My favorite was their Hokkaido Milk Custard Tart.  

Again, love the conveyor belt thing.  The novelty still hasn't worn off on me.  This is my first time at the Wilcrest location.  The space is smaller than the Midtown and Sugarland one.  However, super busy.  The servers were constantly running around.  The ordered items came very quickly.  And they do a good job monitoring the belt and fill the dishes back up as soon as they saw that it is empty.  That said, many times the dishes came to us empty, so we ended up ordering stuff, which is fine by me, I just love the shoot they have. 

Over all, this location is so busy that they cannot spare any room for problems or issues.  For instance, the shoot that receive the plates was acting up the booth over and the they have no enough space to get it fixed properly.  I think the quality of the fish in this location is not as par as the Sugarland or Midtown one.  Not sure why there's a discrepancy in the quality but that's my take.

Kura's Revolving Sushi Bar
11161 Westheimer Rd
Ste B
Houston, TX 77042
832-767-5208
https://kurausa.com

No comments: