Monday, March 25, 2019

Strings Noodles

Another Lanzhou noodles place in Chinatown, so had to check that out.
 This is not the first Lanzhou style noodles shop.  But this is the first time we've been here.
 They give you some side dishes while we wait.  Besides the egg, the rest are pickled with spice.
I got the Stewed Beef Tenderloin noodles with thick noodles.  While it looks more soupy than I thought, it tasted so good that I can't help but ate most of the dish by myself.  Obviously, you see tons of red and green peppers along with onion, so there's a lot of flavors going on there.  But the sauce is not too salty and gives it plenty of taste.  Not at all spicy like I thought it'd be.  Highly recommend it.

Strings Noodles
9889 Bellaire Blvd
Ste D-256
Houston, TX 77036
713-988-1885

No comments: