Monday, March 4, 2019

Finer Diner - Rodeo eats

When you're in NRG for the Rodeo, your choices are meat, meat, fried meat, and more meat.
We saw a long line at the Finer Diner, figured, can't be bad if the line is long.  
They had a lot of offerings such as Philly Cheesesteak, Chicken and Waffle, Sliders, and this thing called the Waffle Balls.  Very curious!
I got the Gyro, and shared the fries with my mom and my kid.  The meat was ok, the tzatziki sauce didn't have the kick like the others do.  As a matter of fact, it's very mild.  The sliders looked good, and I soon regret not getting that.  Anyway, it's ok for festival food.  Had I have enough room in my tummy, I would've done the Waffle Balls, which is chocolate covered strawberry in a fried ball.  Because all things must be fried at the Rodeo.  That looked good, just didn't have enough room for it.

Funny thing, they take Bitcoin.  Now, not sure how much it cost you to use them, but they allow for them, and as far as I heard, they're the only booth that accepts them. 

Finer Diner at HLSR
Located inside the Rodeo, in the covered tent between the Carnival and the Building.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Finer-Diner/1535635713397291

No comments: