Thursday, February 28, 2019

Southside Espresso

Was going to Southside for a pop-up.  Since it was raining, the set up was delayed. 
Figured, I'd might as well just grab a cup and some food at the coffee shop instead.

So, for breakfast, they have yummy sausage kolache and very light cheese. The other thing we got was the stickie monkey brad.  It is a very cute cinnamon roll, not too super sticky, nor is it super sweet, just like how I like them.  It is topped with sticky walnut on top.  I really like it. 

For drink, since I'm sharing with the little, I got hot chocolate.  Even though I mentioned to the barista that it is for the little, temperature-wise it was adult drinking temp, which is about 120 degrees.  For kids drink, we always ask for 100 degrees, so that they can drink it right away and not be burning on the way down.  I hope they would pay closer attention to that detail for little guys.

Parking on weekend morning is super easy.  You can park at where Uchi's valet lot is.  Or you can park across at an empty lot.  Unless you're super lucky with street parking.  

Southside Espresso
904C Westheimer Rd
Houston, TX 77006
713-942-9990
https://www.southsideespresso.com


No comments: