Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Daily Grill

Had a quick lunch with my boss.  Since both of us are watching what we're eating, I went for a place that I'm familiar with their menu.
A while back, Daily Grill has a gimmick for lunch under 600 calories.  And there's only a couple of things I get from that section.  Now, the menu is less distinct, but it will say the dish is less than 600 calories, but actual numbers is not given.
So I got the Blackened Ahi Tuna salad.  As we all know, the seasoning and dressing is really what kill the meal.  The protein and veggies are great and all, but what about the rest?  Well, this has artichoke heart, green beans, almond, bell peppers along with the greens.  They vinaigrette has a bit of ginger, but light-bodied and not too harsh on the mix.

Daily Grill
5085 Westheimer Rd
Houston, TX 77056
713-960-5997
https://www.dailygrill.com/locations/daily-grill-houston-texas/

No comments: