Thursday, February 21, 2019

Tea Top

So I was jonesing for a cup of fruit tea, a la Magic Cup style and landed at Tea Top
The Bellaire location has been there for a while that I know of.  Last time I was here, they were having a soft opening.  Now, they are full fledge operational.
One of my favorite is the Osmanthus tea.  It comes in a cool little bottle and you can take it wherever you are.  The tea itself is light flavor great for a warm day where the sun is out.
I got a Peach Green Tea with 50% sweet.  At the bottom is the mini chunks of peach and the green tea.  Since I had them do 50% on the sugar, it wasn't overly sweet.  It kinda balanced out perfectly.  I like my fruit in my tea, what can I say.

I like the new wave of Bubble Tea places that will let you customize the ice level, the sweetness level on top of the typical toppings that we're accustomed to like the boba, sago, grass jelly and such.  I will say it takes some time to study them.  But I think I'll go back and try the cheese foam on top of tea.  Just sounded interesting.



Tea Top - Belliare
9889 Bellaire Blvd
E 203
Houston, TX 77036
281-501-1381
https://www.facebook.com/teatoptx/

No comments: