Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Snooze - Galleria

I was so ever excited to find out that Snooze was opening a store in the Galleria area.  Right across from my office.  Of course, I was doing a happy dance.
I was also very curious about the level of busy they will have at this location.  
Got me an OJ and some coffee to start the day.
I can't decide between the taco and when the server got to me, out blurt Breakfast Burrito.  Well, when it arrived, even the server made an exclaim that it was huge.  Indeed it was.
I know neither photo justify how big the thing is.  It is really huge.  As a matter of fact, I swear you can tuck a baby inside that burrito, it was that big!  It has lots and lots of eggs inside.  Cheese, beans, more cheese, I think there's potato in there.  Pico on top.  But that orange sauce, which is the ranchero sauce, was really da bomb.  In case, my eyes weren't bigger than my stomach, when the server asked what protein I wanted, I said Chorizo, so there's some chorizo in there as well.  Holy Moly!!!  

Don't worry, I wasn't stupid, I cut it in half and boxed the other half up.  EXCEPT....
At the time or ordering, I didn't realized the burrito was going to be so huge, so I ordered a side of one slice of pancake.  Which I also forgot the it is also ginormous.  This is the Blueberry Danish Pancake, which I again, cut off some to enjoy and box the rest up.  As a matter of fact, I had that for lunch.  Oh boy!  Talk about lots of food.  But besides the pineapple upside down pancake, the blueberry is my second favorite there.  They have the blueberry sauce, the streusel crumbs and the cream cheese drizzle, it was just delectable.  So good... don't regret it, but will know better next time.

So, the answer is, on weekday, there is a mild wait, but nothing like Montrose location, where you have to wait for 45 mins after driving around the street to find parking.  Here, for breakfast, that's before most stores even open, so you can pretty much guaranteed to have a spot.  Wait time was super modest, I'd say not even 5 mins, I was seated.  Have not try on a weekend, so don't mark me on that.  I also anticipated more business men having breakfast meetings there, but to my surprise, it was about half and half.  Half business and half families.

Snooze - Galleria
5000 Westheimer Rd
Ste 120
Houston, TX 77056
281-810-6130
https://snoozeeatery.com/locations/galleria/

No comments: