Monday, February 11, 2019

Niko Niko's

It's been a while since I've been back to Niko Niko's.
I've also never been to the I-10 location before.  So, this is a first for me.
I got Gyro meat on Greek Salad with a side order of oven potato.  The pita came with the salad.

Since they piled the salad to the rim and then add the meat; needless to say, not a lot of room until you work it off.  That said, the meat to lettuce ration is 1:2, so you can claim that it is healthy, when it's all said and done.
This location really expand on the pastry case.  I've always seen the dessert case at the Montrose location, but this is really expanded beyond the honey balls.
Since I can't make up my mind, I got the mini desserts, which are 3 for $5.  I've got Almond, Pistachio, and Chocolate.  

The pistachio is pretty nice, light and not at all heavy.  I've also had the almond, which is just as delightful, and not too sweet.  For this size, it is perfect for portion conscience.  The regular serving is super generous, perfect for sharing.

Niko Niko's
1040 West Sam Houston Pkwy N
Houston, TX 77043
832-981-GYRO
http://www.nikonikos.com

No comments: