Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Milk & Sugar

Driving down Westheimer, what used to be a clothing store looked a little different.
I had to do a double-take.  Didn't realized that it has become something else.  Something else that I would go into... hmm.
We happened to stumbled upon their soft opening night.  This is a hip ice cream store.  That is pretty perfect, you're right by the eateries between Shepherd and Westheimer, you're across the street from Lanier, you'll definitely get some foot traffic.
All of their flavors are mixed, for instance, Rain or Shine is Lavender, Earl Grey, and Lemon.  Happy Wife was sweet cream with almond pound cake.  I feel like there's some inside joke in there that's not apparent to lay men like me.
I love their very Instagrammable wall of ice cream.  It's so colorful and cheerful, you just want to eat them all.
I ended up with Thai Tea, and it's very true to flavor.  The little flakes, I can only assume it's flake of tea leaves.  It was very full in taste but not full of sugar and milk, which I appreciate.  

This place is very casual, and I think it helps that you can park at the back of the building, which share parking with the salon.  Of course, at night, since the salon is closed, it's even better for us.  But if you're familiar with the area, street parking is ample, just read the signs.  They open at Noon daily.

Milk & Sugar
1848 Westheimer Rd
Houston, TX 77098
713-485-0432
https://milk-sugar-creamery.business.site

No comments: