Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Red Circle Ice Cream

Wow, it's almost 11 months since I was at Red Circle.
They have a new mural since that last time I was here.
This time I got the Churro Pop.
Indeed - stay chilled!
It's really not like a pop like how I was thinking it'd be small, it's pretty decent size.
So essentially, it's the churro but cooked in the round format, and then they put lots of chocolate chips on top.  And I do mean lots and lots of chocolate chips on top, which I believe is held together by chocolate icing.  So, this is my cheat da but still didn't expect this to totally put me over the top.  This does come in a lollipop stick, so you can use the paper they gave you to catch the mess, which inevitably will happen.  Pretty good over all.  Super duper chocolatey, and the churro is decent.  No regrets.

Red Circle
6838 Ranchester Dr
Houston, TX 77036
832-767-5679
https://www.redcirclefranchising.com/home

No comments: