Monday, October 19, 2020

Hong Kong's Cafe

I literally have not step foot in Hong Kong's Cafe since March.
Even though the mayor allows for dine-in, they remain for take out only.

Of course I have to get my lemon tea.  Oh, how I missed this.  With truly brewed tea and plus syrup and lemon slices...

I got the Hainanese Chicken.  I really love their ginger sauce.  The rice has a hint of coconut.  It comes with peanuts and pickled veggies.  So good.

Then we have the Pan-Fried Beef with Rice Noodle.  This is another go-to comfort food.  This time because the kiddo will eat this on our journal of picky eater.  So, we'll go with that.  Quality is still top notch.  Though seeing the business dwindle for here is make me sad and concern.  Hope offices are calling in for group orders to sustain the business. 

Highly recommend you to call ahead and place the order.  Run errands or take your time to get there.  It'll be ready by the time you get there.

Hong Kong's Cafe
9108A Bellaire Blvd
Houston, TX 77036
713-772-9633


 

No comments: