Wednesday, October 7, 2020

North Italia

I did not know that North Italia actually deliver to you.
That was an a welcomed idea.

There are Meatballs with cheese- YUM!

White Truffle Garlic Bread, which has mozzarella, ricotta, and herbs.  It was so good, how come I didn't know about this?!  So good.

My favorite: Zucca Chips - thinly sliced zucchini and fried.  So so so good.

My entree order: Bolognese.  I know they have other dishes that are well worth having.  This dish was just calling my name.  I was just dying to have it.  Talk about a much needed comfort food.  It was good till the last bite.  The noodle was nicely done, the Ragu was nice and flavorful.  It's just a good combo all around.

They do both delivery and take-away.  Do go to their site to check for specials, it might have what you want and get a good discount on that.

North Italia
1700 Post Oak Blvd
Ste 190
Houston, TX 77056
281-605-4030
https://www.northitalia.com/locations/houston-tx-blvd-place/




 

No comments: