Monday, October 12, 2020

Tasty Point - Snack

So went back to using the app Chowbus.  This time took advantage of their multi-stop feature.
From Tasty Point, got their Champagne Boba Milk Tea.  I realized that the tea is more dark and flavor is richer than normal milk tea.  I enjoyed it though.

Then, got the Curry Fish Ball.  Sadly, the juice all came out so there weren't too much for the little snack to bathe in.  They do have online order for pickup or delivery on their site, maybe I'll do that instead next time.

I will say, this was a very disappointing using the app.  I had ordered way before peak dinner time and took them 2 hours to get to my house.  Not only that, since the app is so good at reporting status that it tells you when the food is being prepared or finished.  It was already been sitting there.  

Then, the driver, which again, the app was too good at showing you tracking.  Had to make multiple stops and by the time the food got to me, the warm food was was already cold, the cold drinks are already room temperature, and as you can see, sauces left the container.  I had calculated, had I placed the order myself, drove down to Chinatown and return, it would not have been a hour round trip, yet took them 2 hours to get to me.  Of course, I made a complaint, and as a constellation price, they gave me $5 credit towards the next order.  Sadly, as much as I want to support the small businesses during this time.  I'm not confident that the app is going to do the trick.

Tasty Point
9110A Bellaire Blvd
Houston, TX 77036
281-888-6651
https://tastypointus.com



 

No comments: