Wednesday, October 14, 2020

River Oaks Donuts

Took me a while to get back to River Oaks Donuts
Ever since they closed the counter service and make everyone do drive-thru, it always has a long line.

First thing first, get me a cup of iced coffee.  I had asked for a medium, but this looks large to me.

Then, got me a sausage and cheese kolache.  I really like their bread to sausage ratio.  Some places has way too much bread for little bit of sausage.  This is just right.  Of course, having the yummy Prasek Sausage helps too.

So, they now re-opened the counter service.  Of course, mask is required and they only let 2 parties in at a time.  So, yes the drive-thru line will continue to be long.  I think the trick is if you get there before 8a, the line is usually 6 car-deep.  If you need a point of reference, if you're at the Tres Market's parking entrance, just add 6 cars, is about how deep it is.  Yes, we were in the car line and was bored. 

River Oaks Donuts
3601 Westheimer Rd
Houston TX 770027
713-961-9458
https://www.riveroaksdonuts.com


 

No comments: