Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Cafe Leonelli

Finally got to stop by Cafe Leonelli for a cup of coffee.
It is in the new MFA garage side.  It's so hard to squeeze in here when it's on the weekend.  But weekday is easy to stop in.  Keep in mind they're not open on Monday/Tuesday.

I got the Garden Eclair.  Technically is not sweet and there's some greens and edible flower.  I felt like I had a salad with my eclair.  Even the cream inside is not that sweet to match the flavors.  

This is my first time having non-sweet eclair, I do know that choux is often made for sweets and can be made with savory, just that I've never personally had it before.  So that's new and interesting to me.  Figured I checked off my daily veggie in-take.

When you get here, you can oogle over all the yummy goodness there, and then pay at the counter.  Grab a seat and they'll either call you or bring it by when it's not busy.  Once you're done, you should bring the plate back to the corner to help a bit.  I like to take my coffee to go, so I can just have it with me for the next stop.

Cafe Leonelli
at Museum of Fine Arts
5500 Main
Houston, TX 77004
713-714-3014
https://www.cafeleonelli.com









No comments: