Thursday, August 11, 2022

Ziggle Ziggle Express

Was craving some Korean food and dragged my mom to H-Mart using the guise of grocery shopping so we can eat what I want.
Ended up at Ziggle Ziggle Express.

Each try comes with 3 banchan, kimchi, bean sprout, and broccoli with a bit hot sauce. 

I got the Bulgogi in the stone pot.  It is super hot when it gets here, it's so hot that the rice sticks to the bottom of the bowl.  The whole thing is hot, hot, hot, but the top and middle are just right.  So, if you are super hungry like me, grab couple bite from the middle first, then mix it all up.  

Food is not bad, I think next time I might try their spicy, to get more out of the flavor.  The bulgogi has enough flavor to itself, but sometimes just wanted a little bit more kick.  I will definitely come back for their other dishes like Army Stew (for 1) and other noodle dishes.

Ziggle Ziggle Express
inside H-Mart
1302 Blalock Rd
Houston, TX 77055







 

No comments: