Monday, August 8, 2022

Meet Fresh

Needed some dessert to tie over the hot afternoon. 
The place is spacious, definitely is ready for groups to gather and enjoy their desserts together.

I will say, the amount of combo suggestions does get me very overwhelmed with so many choices.

I ended up with the good o' Red Bean soup with Sesame Ball in the soup.  

I will say, I'm kinda disappointed that they don't do the red bean soup cold, but they do have others in cold.  No matter, I put it in the fridge as soon as I got home.  

Main reason for going off menu is because the combos looked good, but also very busy with lots of toppings.  I just really wanted something simple to cure my sweet tooth, having so much was just not what I was looking for.  Nonetheless it was good. 

I think when you come here, have what you want in mind. Or if you come under pressure, feel free to go off menu.  Their food is designed that you can make your own combo, so don't be afraid to go off.  The parking in the shopping center can be a bear, especially some stores are pretty active with promo one-off events.  Besides that, the shops there are all popular with good food in their own right, so parking at the garage and walk back is the most viable and less stress options.  Of course, if you go early, it'll be easier to get in and out.  Happy dessert!

Meet Fresh
9393 Bellaire Blvd
Houston, TX 77036
832-582-5994
https://meetfresh.us

 

No comments: