Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Coco Crepes

Got a day off and went for a breakfast.
Was just talking to a friend that I like to go to businesses outside of the Village proper just for convenience of parking.  It's not like I'm not patronizing the business, but to pay for parking on top of my business it's a tad much. 

Got a nice latte to start.

I got the breakfast crepe, which has eggs, cheese, and sausage.  It is very filling and for breakfast it's definitely do the job.  It is a very full meal by itself.  That and the coffee it's alot. 

Service was pretty fast, I caught a window between commuters getting their coffee and students coming in to sit down to grab a cup of coffee before they start their day.  Definitely a good break for the day.

Coco Crepes
2339 University Blvd
Houston, TX 77005
346-980-5525



 

No comments: