Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Egg Slut

Another MUST return for me.
Back to Egg Slut for breakfast.

Here's the view of their kitchen staff busy about and my OJ too.

Here's a closer look at the busy kitchen.  Literally one person's job is to break open eggs.  I see one staff was doing it, and a few minutes later another staff stepped in and took over.  They have that kind of need, it's just amazing to me.

Ahh - finally food is here. 

Since I can't bite, I opted for the salad instead of the bun.  You can't see it very well but underneath that huge slice of cheese, there's a fried egg, and bacon.  That's why it's a bacon and cheese... just no bun.  Now it became a salad.

 I got super greedy this time and got 2 baggie of the truffle hash brown.  Of course, my eyes were bigger than my stomach as usual.  But these things are super addictive.  It is just the right mix of truffle and duck fat that they're fried in.  Soooo good, highly recommend.

So the store is on 2nd floor of Cosmopolitan Hotel.  Here's the thing.  Since most people go to Vegas over the weekend, the line is going to be long.  So you really need to get there no later than 9:30a, if you can get there earlier even better.  Basically the line is around the corner in the hallway.  At some point, the line will reach the end of the hallway, and that's where they have a staff to split the line up.  Just pay attention to the line.  I would dar to estimate that if you are near the end of the hallway, that's about 40 mins wait to place your order.  Of course, given that they're popular, your wait will take a few too.  That said, the staff there do turn around very quickly, so we didn't wait too long for our food.  Definitely get the Truffle Hash Browns, you won't regret it.

Egg Slut
inside Cosmopolitan Hotel
3708 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89109

 

No comments: