Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Fluff Bake Bar

Drove over to Fluff Bake to grab breakfast.
That doesn't happen often and often their breakfast are so hot that lines are formed and items get sold out.

I was already late getting there... didn't mean to take a creepy photo of the owner, but here it is.




Got the last few biscuit.  At first, I have no clue what that meant until the whole thing is put together and arrived in my hands.  There are smoked beef rib from Louie Mueller BBQ.  House made biscuit, extra flaky and gravy was just right, not too salty and not too milky.  Everything hit just right and I had to lick my fork. 

Then I got the Everything Bagel Dog - the seasonings are spot on.  I took it home, warmed it for 15 seconds and added the mustard.  It's just so good.  Definitely worth getting in line for it.

Saturday menu is on a rotating basis, so go to their social and see what the menu is.  Your choices are go early and line up, and they do sell out.  Or like me, try your luck late in the morning and see what's left.

Fluff Bake Bar
1701 W. 15h St
Houston, TX 77008
713-522-1900
 

No comments: