Tuesday, February 6, 2024

La Plume

Drove by this shop and saw this cafe.
Someone had introduce me before, but I thought it was just a bakery.  

But they have a full cafe.  

I ordered a Sesame Latte, never had that before, so thought I'd give it a try.

So pretty that it's unfortunate I have to stir it all up.  

Got a slice of the Millefeuille Crepe cake, in coffee flavor.  I love it that it's not overly coffee, not overly cream.  It strikes the perfect in all fronts.  And you all know I have such a sweet tooth.

The cafe is actually pretty tiny and cute. They seems to have cakes galore, but also croissants and macarons too.  Definitely creating a very Parisian feel.  I can picture on a pretty day, grab a newspaper and grab a croissant and a latte and sit there and bask in the sun.

La Plume Bakery & Cafe 
11660 Westhimer Rd
Ste 107-A
Houston, TX 77077
832-328-5175

 

No comments: