Thursday, February 1, 2024

Oreo Thins - Matcha figs

Here's another random find at the Asian Grocery store.
This time is Oreo with Matcha and fig filling on Thin.

Still enjoy the half pack that comes with the box.  Talk about portion control, this is a helpful way to do it.  You get what you want, but not like a whole slab of cookies where you work thru while you're bored.  It has a limit easily.

I definitely love the Oreo Thins, you can have that half and not feel bad.  The filing is definitely not anything we've had before.  It is matcha tea flavor, but it's not overly sweet.  I won't lie,  I really can't tell there's fig in there.  But it's a great quick snack.

I would say amongst the flavors, I'm still stuck on the double chocolate. But if there's more new flavors to try, I'm game. 
 

No comments: